Aeroscraft, Bertling exploring cargo air freight project
Feb. 4, 2014, Los Angeles, Ca. - Bertling Logistics in Houston and Aeroscraft Corporation are working together to establish a strategic partnership supporting global project logistics.
Feb. 4, 2014, Los Angeles, Ca. – Bertling Logistics in Houston and
Aeroscraft Corporation are working together to establish a strategic
partnership supporting global project logistics. Aeros and Bertling have signed a memorandum of understanding to evaluate the costs, benefits, and structure for various business relationships including a potential joint-venture.
The two leaders are now exploring potential capabilities and future project implementation of Aeroscraft’s fleet of new rigid-hulled cargo aircraft. Bertling believes the Aeroscraft could be a breakthrough approach to addressing serious logistical problems of the 21st century.
This partnership will allow Bertling to:
- Become a launch partner for the Aeroscraft 66 shortton ML866 and the 250 short ton ML868 vehicles, to continue acquiring state-of-the-art tools and products that can secure and advance Bertling’s competitive position in the market
- Offer Aeroscraft logistics service access to partners and clients in project development
- Take advantage of priority availability of the Aeroscraft service
“In the ever-evolving world of global logistics, any innovative approach implies new business horizons resulting in more challenging but rewarding projects,” explains Konstantin Vekshin, Vice President of Air Freight Charters at Bertling Logistics in Houston. “In today’s extremely competitive environment, any cutting edge solution means growing and sustainable business, and the Aeroscraft could be a breakthrough approach in addressing some of the most complicated and demanding logistics projects commensurate with the realities of the 21st Century.”
The partnership will allow Aeros to:
- Broaden Aeroscraft’s customer base through Bertling’s worldwide client network.
- Leverage Bertling’s network and expertise in providing engineering and load management services for future projects
- Seamlessly develop a concept of operations for Aeroscraft’s customers
“Bertling specializes in the safe, effective, and timely delivery of specialty cargo to challenging or remote locations, whether across difficult terrains or seas—making them an effective and attractive strategic partner for Aeros,” explains Igor Pasternak, CEO of Aeros. “Bertling is globally known for solutions in project cargo transportation and has clients all over the world. We are looking forward to the future of new possibilities available through collaboration.”