AMS introduces smart inventory barcode checkout tool
Nov. 22, 2013, Montreal - Aircraft Maintenance Systems (AMS) has introduced its newest feature, the AMS Smart Inventory Barcode Checkout Tool (Smart Checkout Tool).
The Smart Checkout Tool allows the AMS client to quickly issue parts out of stock to a job card, an invoice, or a work order in the Inventory Manager Software swiftly and accurately via a Barcode Scanner.
The Smart Checkout Tool is affordable and adaptable to meet the needs of any size of operations for both operators & MRO industries. Aircraft operators, MROs, and component shops can easily access the Smart Checkout Tool from the Aircraft Maintenance Manager and/or the Inventory Manager.
Key Benefits of the Smart Checkout feature!
– Increased inventory accountability and control
– Realize cost savings from reduced inventory
– Quickly create invoices including labor and parts
– Reduce lost and misplaced parts
– Reduce time for physical inventory