B.C.’s TrainingPort.net offers varied training options
Oct. 23, 2012, Richmond, B.C. - TrainingPort.net announced today the official launch of its significantly expanded training offering. Comprehensive training is now available for all flight department personnel.
TrainingPort.net began as an online source for training geared primarily towards business aviation pilots. Client requests indicated the need for a single source where they could fulfill the training requirements of all flight department personnel and have access to audit-ready training records. In response, TrainingPort.net has aimed to transform its website into a learning “hub” where fixed wing and rotary wing pilots, AMEs/AMTs, ground handlers, schedulers & dispatchers, in-flight personnel and others can access training that ensures regulatory compliance and maintains currency. Programs are individually customized to each flight department and its various sub-groups.
TrainingPort.net’s newest topics include:
· Maintenance Resource Management (MRM)
· Single Pilot Resource Management (SRM)
· Safety Management Systems (SMS) (updated and expanded)
· Dangerous Goods for no-carry operators
· Dangerous Goods Transportation for carry operators
· Occupational Health and Safety (Over 20 topics in total, including Blood Borne Pathogens, Hazard Communication, Back Injury Prevention, and Personal Protective Equipment)