Chartright Air Group adds eight-passenger Hawker 800 to its charter fleet
April 1, 2008, Toronto - Chartright Air Group has added an eight-passenger Hawker 800 with winglets to its charter fleet.
April 1, 2008 By Carey Fredericks
April 1, 2008, Toronto – Chartright Air Group has added an eight-passenger Hawker 800 with winglets to its charter fleet. The Hawker 800 offers the largest cabin in its class with six feet of width and true stand-up headroom. Capable of operating inter-continentally, the Hawker 800 can fly eight passengers non-stop from Toronto to virtually any point in North America.
Chartright's Hawker 800 offers the following unique features:
* Repainted in 2008.
* Overall Matterhorn white, with two black and two gold tone stripes
* Club chairs are covered in light beige leather
* Divan is covered in a soft light beige leather
* Carpet is light beige
* Microwave Oven
* Coffee Dispenser
* Aircell Telecommunication System
* One 110 Volt Outlet
* One Forward Entertainment Monitor with Airshow