Corporate Cabin Attendant
Posted on November 9, 2022
Corporate Cabin Attendant – Saskatoon, SK
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 23,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Aviation;
What you will do:
- Ensure the passenger safety of all Nutrien employees and guests travelling on corporate aircraft
- Pre-flight and boarding duties
- Interact with the flight deck crewmembers to ensure safety
- Galley and food safety, beverage, and hors d’oeurve presentation, plating and garnishing food, napkin folding, table setting and very personalized first-class service, providing a high-end dining experience onboard
- Expert knowledge of the corporate aircraft cabin amenities and upkeep
- Relationship building with the Nutrien Executive Leadership team, becoming a trusted service provider and anticipating needs during travel
What you will bring:
- Applicants must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have a valid passport with no restrictions
- Post-secondary degree would be considered an asset during application
- Training in the following areas is also helpful: safety and emergency including CPR, AED and first aid, inflight cabin service, food catering, and FACTS Training
- Excellent time management skills
- High degree of safety and service, flexibility, organizational skills, creativity, personal accountability, integrity, interpersonal skills, taking direction, resolution skills, confidentiality/discretion, constant professionalism, attention to detail, thinking “out of the box” and good manners
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
This job will remain posted until filled. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran
Apply contact: email@example.com