Flexjet 25 Jet Card sales flying high
June 10, 2009 – Much like debit cards for many products and services, jet cards provide travelers with a designated number of private jet flight hours on a specific class of aircraft.
June 10, 2009 By Melissa Damota
June 10, 2009 – Much like debit cards for many products and services, jet cards provide travelers with a designated number of private jet flight hours on a specific class of aircraft. In these more challenging times, jet cards give travelers a way to sample the flexibility and convenience available through private aviation while offering an excellent alternative to all forms of private jet ownership.
The Flexjet 25 Jet Card program, operated by Jet Solutions, LLC under FAR part 135, is quite popular and has experienced growth of nearly 30 per cent in 2008 compared to 2007, despite significant drops in the market. In fact, in January 2009 the Flexjet 25 Jet Card program had a record-breaking month with more jet cards sold during that month than in the company’s history . What’s more, at a time when many are laying off staff, the Flexjet 25 program is about to double its jet card sales team.
While many may be initially surprised at this news, they begin to understand why when examining some of overall factors driving jet card growth.
- Travelers are seeking alternatives that cater to their reduced usage needs.
- Many are choosing to purchase jet cards until aircraft values stabilize.
- Whole aircraft owners in need of supplemental lift as fleet sizes are reduced.
Flexjet 25 is an attractive jet card option for many as it provides owners with the greatest choice, flexibility and benefits amongst jet cards. Understanding the current economic and financial impact being felt by owners and prospective customers, Flexjet 25 recently introduced a number of cost effective programs designed for our owner’s changing needs:
- Limited-Edition 12.5 Hour Card – Now through June 30, 2009, the program is offering a promotional “entry level” card to a small, exclusive audience so they can experience the Flexjet 25 Jet Card experience with the purchase of just 12.5 hours.
- Split-Payment Program – Allows jet card owners to divide the purchase price of a 25-, 30- or 35-hour jet card into two equal payments. The first half of the payment is made at the time of purchase. The second half of the payment is due after six months or upon scheduling more than half of the purchased flight hours.
- Combination Card – Offers jet card owners the benefit of purchasing 50 percent of their total hours in one aircraft type and 50 percent of the remaining hours in another aircraft type, chosen from the entire Flexjet 25 fleet.
- Calgary brothers charged after hauling old bomber out of Yukon lake
- Missionary Aviation Pioneer Charles Bennett honoured by Edinburg Theological seminary