Guardian introduces new SilverEye Aviation mapping solution
Guardian Mobility have added another valuable tool to improve avionics tracking, mapping and management of fleets across the entire aviation market. SilverEye Aviation is the latest new piece to the overall solution from Guardian Mobility and is proof of GMI’s commitment to continuously develop and improve the global aviation business market.
October 30, 2015 By Guardian Mobility
SilverEye Aviation is an adaptive tool and an entirely new approach in the development and application of mapping applications. By all accounts SilverEye Aviation is going to set a new standard in situational aircraft awareness and management, Aircraft Business Intelligence (ABI) – and best of all it is all on a single pane of glass!
- Aircraft status at a glance – includes location, altitude, landed status and more
- Pre-configured with Points of Interest – Airports
- New Standard Maps & Overlays – Flight Charts, TFR, METAR, TAF, and others
- Optimized to work on any smartphone or tablet
- Two-way text messaging within the application
Other features of this new aviation “tool” include:
- Custom views fully configurable to individual user needs
- Reports – Generate custom reports and export to other analytic systems
- Alerting – Customized alerts that can be shared with other SilverEye Aviation users and/or be
- sent to any email or telephone number
- Track Air, Sea and Land Assets on single pane of glass.
The SilverEye Aviation mapping application will come standard with every Guardian Mobility satellite tracking device.
According to company Chief Operating Officer – Stephane Momy – “Our strategy is to continue to develop products and services that fully support Aircraft Business Intelligence for the aviation market. SilverEye Aviation is only our latest development and is a powerful tool that enhances the user experience of our customers working with Automated Flight Following and Flight Data Monitoring solutions.”
Print this page