IABC approves ARGUS Training for prospective IS-BAO auditors
ARGUS International, Inc. (ARGUS) is pleased to announce that the International Business Aviation Council (IBAC) has approved the ARGUS Aviation Lead Auditor Training (ALAT) for prospective IS-BAO auditors in accordance with the IS-BAO Policy 2015-2.
January 8, 2016 By ARGUS
This course is designed to deliver comprehensive training that provides pertinent knowledge and practical tools necessary to conduct many types of aviation audits including: internal, external, third party and airline codeshare. The course is based on ISO 9000 principles.
The ALAT workshop aims to enhance students’ knowledge and understanding of:
- Lead Auditor core competencies, duties and responsibilities
- Practical exercises to provide emphasis on proper technique for quality auditing
- Planning and conducting successful audits
- Working and interacting seamlessly with audit teams
- Quality management principles
- Principles of continual improvement
- Writing audit reports
Additional information and registration for 2016 ALAT courses are available at: http://www.argus.aero/ProductsServices/LeadAuditorTraining.aspx