PHASE 2 - Commercial Pilot Licence (Spring 2018)
March 5 to April 17, 2018
- Air Law and Procedures
- Aircraft Flight Manual
- General Knowledge - Airframes, Engines and Systems
- General Knowledge -Theory of Flight
- General Knowledge - Human Factors
- General Knowledge - Flight Operations
- General Knowledge - Instruments
- Must hold a valid instructor rating.
- Have a satisfactory flight test record.
- Experience with instructing international students would be considered an asset.
- Create dynamic, challenging, and motivated learning environment.
- Adapt to a variety of client/participant needs and provide appropriate hands-on support.
- Utilize excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge of subject matter through academic or non-academic experiences.
- Must be flexible as required by the client/participants.
- Must be willing to work collaboratively within the Business Services entity and the client.