May 27 - 29, Montreal, QCCBAA 2009 is CBAA’s premier event intended to add value to our members by showcasing their products and services.
This year’s Convention promises to be our best and most ambitious show to date, featuring top tier speakers and exciting new initiatives including:
- Highly renowned Richard Aboulafia, Vice President, Analysis, Teal Group Corporation, will provide an industry overview and market forecast;
- Former CTV Business Editor David Stewart-Paterson, Vice President, Canadian Council of Chief Executives, will address “Responding to the Global Economic Crisis”;
- The Canadian Aviation Museum’s director, Anthony Smyth will articulate the history of aviation in Canada;
- A flying replica of the Silver Dart, Canada’s first powered aircraft, flown by J.A.D McCurdy in Baddeck, Nova Scotia on February 23, 1909;
- A flying, fully restored Hawk One, Canada’s principle fighter in the early years of the Cold War;
- Keynote Speaker, Eugene Cernan, the last man to walk on the moon;
- Appearance by Guy Lafleur at the golf tournament benefitting Hope Air;
- The 16th annual golf tournament benefitting Hope Air, a national charity which provides air transportation to individuals requiring medical attention.
Don’t miss your chance to participate in the “must-attend” event of the year for the Canadian Business Aviation industry. Now, more than ever is the time to stand together to resolve the challenges our industry is facing.
For more information, including program updates, registration forms and sponsorship opportunities visit www.cbaa.ca/portal/convention .