Universal Avionics to announce new warranty program
March 26, 2013, Tucson, Az. - During the New Product Introductions at the 56th Annual Aircraft Electronics Association (AEA) International Convention and Trade Show in Las Vegas, Universal Avionics is set to announce its new FlightAssure Extended Warranty Program.
New Product Introductions begin at 9:30am on Tuesday, March 26th in the Grand Ballroom South of the MGM Grand Resort and Convention Center.
FlightAssure removes the uncertainty and guesswork from a customer’s avionics maintenance, downtime and overall cost. The program was designed to help customers budget the cost of component repairs by extending the avionics’ protection plan.
Key benefits of the program include:
· Fixed price with annual contract
· Fully transferable contract
· Full coverage on exchange and repair services
· Available loaner units included
· Component repairs including No Fault Found (NFF) removals
· Free outbound second day air freight
· Removal and Refit coverage (R&R)
· 24/7 AOG emergency service