CAMC’s Career Focus
Aug. 18, 2009 – CAMC’s Career Focus project provides wage-subsidy funding for employers in the aviation and aerospace industry to hire post secondary graduates in any field.
August 18, 2009 By Melissa Damota
Aug. 18, 2009 – CAMC’s Career Focus project provides wage-subsidy
funding for employers in the aviation and aerospace industry to hire
post secondary graduates in any field. Employers can receive funding of
up to one third of the total wage for the first year of employment of
- Must be a post secondary graduate: Pilots, AMTs, HR, CSR’s etc.
- Must be a Canadian Citizen, a permanent resident, or a person who has been granted refugee status in Canada
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Cannot receive employment insurance benefits during their participation in the program
- Must be between 15 and 30 years of age
- Inform potential participants of what participation in the program would entail, and retain agreement from participants
- Provide participants the opportunity for full time work for at least four (4) months
- Provide wage/payroll data to CAMC as required, typically once per month.
The process is easy: Contact CAMC with the details of your intent to
hire a new employee and CAMC will asses their eligibility in the
program. Upon approval, simply send monthly proof of wage paid (i.e.
pay stub) and receive a cheque each month for 1/3 of the wage!
Contact: Rae Borris at email@example.com or 1-800-448-9715 x 261
to submit your intent to hire a new employee for participation in the