CBAA Emergency Response Planning workshop
Jan. 25, 2008 - The CBAA will be holding an Emergency Response Planning workshop in Toronto on Feb. 19, 2008 and again in Calgary on Feb. 20, 2008.
Jan. 25, 2008 – The CBAA will be holding an Emergency Response Planning workshop in Toronto on Feb. 19, 2008 and again in Calgary on Feb. 20, 2008.
Workshop Presented by:
Barry Wiszniowski, President, Aviation Safety Management Systems
Who Will Benefit from this Workshop?
Any operational or management personnel involved with the design and implementation of company Safety Management Systems. This workshop will examine all the regulatory requirements as well as review of actual accident responses.
All aspects of Emergency Response will be examined, including:
· Air Operator Policy
· Air Operator Mobilization And Agencies Notification
· Passenger and Crew Welfare
· Casualty and Next Of Kin Coordination
· Accident Investigation On Behalf Of The Air Operator
· Air Operator Team’s Response To The Accident Site
· Preservation Of Evidence
· Media Relations
· Claims And Insurance Procedures
· Aeroplane Wreckage Removal
· Emergency Response Training
· Good morning coffee and breakfast pastries
· All Course Materials
· Roll up the sleeves workshop on how to prepare an emergency response plan by Barry Wiszniowski, President, Aviation Safety Management Systems
· Opening presentation by the Director, Air Investigations Branch, Transportation Safety Board on the TSB’s mandate and role.
Investment – $500 + GST for CBAA Members
$600 + GST for Non CBAA Members
There is limited seats for both of these workshops, so please register early to guarantee your spot.
Online registration available at – CBAA ONLINE REGISTRATION
OR Download the registration package and return form by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax 613 236-2361
Attn: Valerie Troughton.
If you require additional information please contact:
Canadian Business Aviation Association
(613) 236-5611 Ext. 224
CBAA TRAINING FACILITATION SERVICES
"Continuous Improvement through Continuous Training"