JetTech announces preferred suppliers
Oct. 21, 2010, Atlanta, GA - JetTech Aerospace announced Tuesday it has assembled the some of the most respected vendors in the industry as preferred suppliers for its completions and modifications, including the completion of the new First Virtual Air BBJ, scheduled for delivery in late 2011.
October 21, 2010 By Wings Magazine
"JetTech’s customers benefit from having a full service provider that has assembled a team of some of the leading specialists for its completions,” said Bret Burnside, president of JetTech Aerospace. “We deliver the complete spectrum of BBJ completion, modification, and maintenance services, supported by a team preferred suppliers that are widely regarded in the industry.”
Following a rigorous evaluation JetTech selected a group of proven leaders for their innovation, quality, performance, dependability, and customer satisfaction, including:
*Associated Painters – One of North America's leading aircraft paint companies, specializing in high quality VIP custom aircraft painting, co-located with JetTech’s state- of-the-art, 52,000 square foot facility in Spokane, Washington.
* B&D Design Services – Expert provider of VIP aircraft integration engineering and management services.
* Flight Environments – Designs and manufactures the world's leading noise reduction, thermal stability, and fire, heat and ultraviolet protection systems.
* Infusion Design – Aviation design group specializing in innovative VIP interiors. • Magellan Aerospace – Global supplier of environmental control systems, oxygen, water,
and waste systems.
* Maverick Aerospace – Provider of electrical engineering, certification, and consultation.
* Paladin Aerospace – Complete aircraft certification services including expert FAA DAR Airworthiness Certification.
* Robinson+Robinson Design – Leading industrial design firm specializing in executive aircraft interiors.
* Yankee Pacific Aerospace (Cabin Innovations, and Jormac Aerospace) – Leading supplier of design, engineering, manufacturing, and certification services for VIP aircraft interiors including liner/bin systems, structural components, mechanical systems, and cabinetry.
This team of respected professionals has begun work on the First Virtual Air BBJ completion, including interior and exterior design, engineering, certification, fabrication, installation, and painting. JetTech will take delivery of the new aircraft in November 2010 with completion scheduled for late 2011.